jueves, 20 de septiembre de 2012

My wedding style

"What kind of wedding you want?" what a dificult question when you just realized you´re getting married and you have to organize every single detail.
As I went through the web I realized that I want an outdoor wedding in the day. I´m fascinated with the intensity of the color during the day and how well the photos are when you take them at daylight.
Then I got in love with vintage, rustic and handmade details. Pinterest is helping me so much!

How awesome is this bell? I found it in José Pablo Martinez´ webpage... he´s a guatemalan photographer. Very professional and one of the best in Guatemala.


Doing all these collages, I´m realizing that I´m such a romantic girl. All that soft pink in every detail, so much... that I´m hoping that it doesn´t look cheesy or girly; "it is my boyfriend´s wedding too, you know". I say to myself.


To be continued...



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

¡Gracias por tu comentario!
Thank you for your comment!